[Textbook Distribution Notice］
Textbook Distribution Date: Thursday, May 7th
Please come to JCLI at the time which is going to be announced to you.
You will receive Textbooks and new assignments for May.
The textbooks are necessary to comprehend the content of your online classes, starting from Friday, May 8th, so please make sure to pick them up.
When you come to school please act according to the steps written below…
- Disinfect your hands with antiseptic solution. (You must also be wearing a mask.)
- Check your new class on the class list.
(3) Go to your classroom, where the textbooks will be handed out.
(4) Hand in your assignments for March.
(5) Go home.
Please turn in your March assignments on May 7th. (We don't accept blank sheets of paper.)
Those who didn't turn in or did little will be counting as absent for the month of March, so be sure to turn in the assignments completed.
Except for unavoidable reasons such as illness, please come and pick up the textbooks and assignments for May in person.
If you have a fever or a cold, please contact JCLI before coming to school.
The elevator will not be available on this day. Instead, please take the stairs.
Also, please don’t forget to put on a mask.
[Class attendance in May]
Online classes will be held from Friday, May 8th to Friday, May 29th at the following times.
(Please use the new classroom ID, which will be announced on Thursday, May 7th.)
Morning class: 10:00-10:45 (5 minute break) 10:50-11:35 + assignments, etc.
Afternoon class: 13:30 - 14:15 (5 minute break) 14:20 - 15:05 + assignments, etc.
We will check your attendance online, so be sure to attend. (Absence is reflected in your attendance rate.)
(1) Turn the camera on, so that your face can be seen. The username should be consisting your Name, entered under your real name, and your JCLI ID Number.
Chinese students should use katakana for their names, Followed by the student number. Please use one-byte spaces.
Example. チョウシュンエイ 13904176
For non-Chinese students, the name should be in katakana or alphabet, followed by a student ID.
Please use one-byte spaces. (If your name is long, please choose two or three and enter them.)
Example. ○ グエンチャンフン 13904177
✖️ グエン チャン フン
○ NGUYENTHITU 13904178
Please do not use spaces in your name.
Please do not use emojis.
Those who hide their face, enter a false name, or do not enter their name or student ID will be counting as absent.
Your attendance will not be checked at the beginning of the class, thus students who leave immediately after the class starts will be very likely counted as absent.
(2) If you do not have a terminal device or a fitting environment to take classes, please call the school for advice.
You will be registered as absent if you do not attend the online classes.
(3) The same rules for a classroom are applied to the online classes, so you will be prohibited from eating, listening to music, smoking, etc. while being in the session. Yet, drinks will be allowed.
(4) Starting in June, regular classes will be offered instead of online classes.
Please pay attention to the various announcements on the JCLI website and be sure to check it regularly before coming to the school.