List of required documents
- Certificate of graduation from the last school attended (Certificate of academic script)
- Certificate of Japanese language study
- Certificate of relationship between applicant and sponsor (family register, birth certificate, certificate of kinship, etc.)
- Copy of passport
- Photo(data:300dpi or more / 4cmx3cm)
- Balance Certificate(fixed term deposit recommended)
- Financial supporter’s certificate of employment (or business license for sole proprietorship)
- Income certificate of the sponsor (showing income for the past year)
- Account activity statement(for one year)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Certificate of residence (must include all family members)
- Certificate of tax payment (for relatives living in Japan, for the past year)
※ English or Japanese translations must be attached to documents written in other languages.
In addition to the above, other documents may be required.